
Riley Sophia was born on March 28th, 2007 at 7:38 pm. She weighed 5 pounds 9 ounces and was 17.9 inches long. We brought her home early Saturday morning (the 31st) and she is settling in well. All four of us are working on a sleep schedule. Bernie loves her and tries to help however he can by following us around when we are holding her.
In the 10 hours we've known her, we have learned a little about Riley:
Likes: Sleeping on Dad's chest, having her cheeks stroked, sucking on her hands (actually, the sleeve covering her hands).
Dislikes: Being naked (too cold!), dirty diapers
In the 10 hours we've known her, we have learned a little about Riley:
Likes: Sleeping on Dad's chest, having her cheeks stroked, sucking on her hands (actually, the sleeve covering her hands).
Dislikes: Being naked (too cold!), dirty diapers


10 comments:
Jeana and I are so happy for you guys! Congratulations! It looks like Riley has some hair Scot, so you better get a doll and start practicing. :)
We're glad things worked out for you yesterday.
Congratulations! She's so beautiful! : )
Congratulations! She is precious. Camden is so excited to have a girl cousin, although he reminds me regularly that the boys are still winning :-)
She's beautiful, guys! I was thinking about you all day yesterday as it was pouring rain outside. I'm glad everything ended well. Lucas, Ben and I can't wait to meet Riley. She's just so cute! Give her a kiss for us... and kiss the dog too so he doesn't feel left out.
She is so adorable! I am so excited for you guys!!! Not gonna lie, started crying when i saw how cute she is, and such a cute name! Hope Bernie doesn't get too jealous:)
I'm so glad yesterday is over and it turned out so well.
Riley is absolutely darling!
I wish I were there to hold her (and I was really wishing I were there yesterday to hold both of you).
We are so happy for you! She is precious and we can't wait to meet her. We're keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers and hope that everything goes according to plans for you all.
Lots of love!
Jan & Matt Swan
Oh, I'm so happy for you!! I'm so glad that the hard part of yesterday is over and now you can just hold her! So very sad that I can't be there to offer baby-sitting services. Pick our your afghan colors!!
Love,
I am so happy for the both of you! Congrats on the new baby. She is adorable. Beautiful name too!
-Monica
Congratulations! Riley is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person.
-Marcie
Post a Comment