Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Here are the pictures you were really waiting for, Leesa. Bernie didn't like his costume nearly as much as everyone else did. Fortunately, Riley seemed oblivious to the fact that she was wearing one.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha! I love it! That is SO cute!

Trotts said...

That is exactly what I wanted! I love their costumes, they both look so cute. I never got one for lucky, maybe next year. Tim wanted her to be a pirate so we could put a peg leg on her arthritic one.

Tiffany said...

She is adorable!! I just love it! She is getting soooo big!! I can't believe it!

The Higginbothams said...

Very cute costumes. I'm glad Riley was such a good sport. Any trick-or-treating for you guys?

Beth schell said...

So the rooster with the chick is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

BTW, you won our Kodak camera giveaway. Email your shipping address to lipsticktocrayons at gmail dot com.

Congratulations!

emily said...

Love the costumes! She looks so happy! Glad you had fun! Did you really win a camera?!?