Today we went to the LDS temple in San Antonio to participate in a ceremony so that Riley could be part of our family forever. We are grateful that so many friends were able to come and share this wonderful experience with us. Really, we know everyone just wants to see pictures, so here they are.
9 comments:
Scot, Becca, and Riley - that was such a great ceremony. Thanks for inviting us to be there.
Congratulations, you guys! That is such an awesome experience. I'm so happy for you guys and so glad that everything has gone as well as it has! Yeah! By the way, (or should I say, by the waye, hee hee)she looks beautiful! Love the dress and the close up of her leaning forward is awesome! Frame that one for sure!:)
How exciting! Congratulations to all 3 of you! I love the dress-so very girly, my favorite kind!
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the sealing, but I am so happy for you guys. I'm glad you had so much support from friends and family. Riley's dress is amazing and the accessories are perfect.
Thanks so much for inviting us - it was a really neat experience. You three make such a wonderful family! And Riley is such a doll...she is so beautiful and happy! Congratulations again! :)
Congratulations Waye family. I'm sure that was such a blessed event. I love the San Antonio temple. When we lived in South Texas we were able to go to the dedication. Beautiful pictures! I too love the close up of Riley in her dress.
Great news! Riley looks angelic in that dress.Thanks for the great photos.
Congrats Waye Family. Riley looks absolutely adorable in that dress! Beautiful baby! Beautiful family!
What beautiful photos!
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment