Looks yummy..what kind of camera did you get?
Scot here - I got a Canon Rebel XT.
Ooh, how do you make California chicken? It looks great. What do you marinate it in and what kind of cheese is it?
Looks delicious!
Good job on presentation. I'm sure it tasted great too. What a great idea to take a picture of your masterpiece.
So I want to know which of you was the chef for that great looking meal. Probably both of you, right?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks yummy..what kind of camera did you get?
Scot here - I got a Canon Rebel XT.
Ooh, how do you make California chicken? It looks great. What do you marinate it in and what kind of cheese is it?
Looks delicious!
Good job on presentation. I'm sure it tasted great too. What a great idea to take a picture of your masterpiece.
So I want to know which of you was the chef for that great looking meal. Probably both of you, right?
Post a Comment