Blue would have been a much better color for her! Too bad she's dressed in that ugly red! :)
Yes! At least some people in this family will raise their children right!
Poor Riley!! You are setting her up for a lifetime of disappointment, just like today. Cougar Blue is much better.
Soct: HAHAHA! Both of your teams lost today! I do, however, lament UT's loss. Wake Forest won. The schadenfreude's back in your court, amigo. BP
Go Cougs! Sorry it looks ike not too many of your friends are Utes fans...it was fun seeing you guys over the Holiday, Riley is too cute!
Go cougs!
We were at the game on Saturday sitting in Rachel's parents box and it was seriously depressing....When will the U learn to not leave that much time on the clock??!!
I love that adorable outfit! (Don't tell my BYU-obsessed husband I said that.)
GO UTES!!! The Utes may have been losers for Saturdays game, but at least she won't be a zoobie for life! :)
It is very important to teach them young so they are die-hard fans and not fair-weather ones. Thanks for entering my giveaway.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Blue would have been a much better color for her! Too bad she's dressed in that ugly red! :)
Yes! At least some people in this family will raise their children right!
Poor Riley!! You are setting her up for a lifetime of disappointment, just like today. Cougar Blue is much better.
Soct: HAHAHA! Both of your teams lost today! I do, however, lament UT's loss. Wake Forest won. The schadenfreude's back in your court, amigo. BP
Go Cougs! Sorry it looks ike not too many of your friends are Utes fans...it was fun seeing you guys over the Holiday, Riley is too cute!
Go cougs!
We were at the game on Saturday sitting in Rachel's parents box and it was seriously depressing....When will the U learn to not leave that much time on the clock??!!
I love that adorable outfit! (Don't tell my BYU-obsessed husband I said that.)
GO UTES!!! The Utes may have been losers for Saturdays game, but at least she won't be a zoobie for life! :)
It is very important to teach them young so they are die-hard fans and not fair-weather ones.
Thanks for entering my giveaway.
Post a Comment