Your baby is a mini DJ! I love that she claps for herself. Ella used to do that from time to time and say "Yea Ella!" And I thought how much better would our jobs be if we did that at work? Like I finish a project and "Yea Alicia!"
Man I can't get enough of your cute baby girl!!! She is so full of energy! She has mad skills maybe she can mix her growls into her next track! Miss you from the Denton clan!
"Whoa! THE DJ Solerous? What an honor! I saw you spin in a warehouse in Canberra a few years back! Uh, no wait. I lied. I, nor anyone else, have ever heard of DJ Smoldyface."
4 comments:
Your baby is a mini DJ! I love that she claps for herself. Ella used to do that from time to time and say "Yea Ella!" And I thought how much better would our jobs be if we did that at work? Like I finish a project and "Yea Alicia!"
Man I can't get enough of your cute baby girl!!! She is so full of energy! She has mad skills maybe she can mix her growls into her next track! Miss you from the Denton clan!
Time to recruit Tim and Eric D. to get the band back together. We now have Riley to lace the tracks for the SN's!!!
"Whoa! THE DJ Solerous? What an honor! I saw you spin in a warehouse in Canberra a few years back! Uh, no wait. I lied. I, nor anyone else, have ever heard of DJ Smoldyface."
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail109.html
Post a Comment