We had Riley and Asher pose for some photos before Scot left. But let's honest, there was no posing going on. I guess that goes without saying with the infant, but Riley was just so excited to be holding him that she was completely ignoring any instructions from us, including, "Riley, look over here," and "Don't pat him on the head!" And in the end, none of the photos of her holding him turned out very well anyway.
6 comments:
Great pictures! Your kids are adorable! It's crazy to think you guys are now parents of two!
I think those pictures are great.... unposed is my preference! :) I hope all is well and that he just keeps growing & growing! They are both beautiful... and I just have to know where you go those shirts! I love them! Let me know~ katelyn
Those pictures are so cute! And I love those shirts!
I love the pictures of the two kiddos together, and he sis so wide awake WOW congratultions again.
I love those shirts! Where did you get them?
Where did you get those "big sister"/"little brother" shirts? They are SO cute!
I especially love that first photo. Riley looks so proud to be the big sister.
Post a Comment