You know I don't even follow football and I heard about this. Go Utah! What a rout. Congrats!!
Yes, a great game for all you Utah fans. My question is Who is that in the picture with you? Courtney? Is she visiting you guys? I'm confused.
We knew that Courtney would enjoy watching that with you guys much more than she would have with us even though we were rooting for Utah!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You know I don't even follow football and I heard about this. Go Utah! What a rout. Congrats!!
Yes, a great game for all you Utah fans. My question is Who is that in the picture with you? Courtney? Is she visiting you guys? I'm confused.
We knew that Courtney would enjoy watching that with you guys much more than she would have with us even though we were rooting for Utah!
Post a Comment