Friday, February 6, 2009

Fight Scene

6 comments:

Eilene said...

"Ho-ee Crap", they are already starting to fight with each other? Good luck!

The Higginbothams said...

That's cute. Looks like Riley's enjoying being the punching bag...for now.

Michelle said...

I love the look on Riley's face. Your kids are soooo cute!

Rachel B. said...

Ha! That is pretty dang cute. That totally reminds me of yesterday when Claire was flailing her arms and accidentally hit Reese. Reese was positive Claire did it on purpose so she pointed her finger in Claire's face and said "No, no Claire. Don't hit." Oh dear.

Also, I meant to respond sooner, but RSV symptoms for us have started off just sounding like a cold...congestion, but then quickly went down into the chest. As soon as I hear that raspy sort of cough I take them in. Especially when they're so little. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.

Rachel B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

That's pretty cute! I hope you are feeling better after your appendectomy(sp?). What an aweful thing to go through, especially when you aren't at home in Colorado, but I'm sure Aunt Ann is taking good care of you guys.