Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow Day

This morning’s snowfall was the first while Riley and I have been here. We had to run an errand early this morning, but as soon as we got home Riley was excited to get her snow clothes on and go play in the back yard. It took us nearly 10 minutes for us to get Riley in her full snow-bunny* gear. And we were outside for about half that time.



Once we got out there she wasn’t quite sure what to do. She stomped around in the same spot for a minute. Then I showed her the footprints she could make if she walked around. She walked to the back fence and back and then found her own activity…


…eating the snow!

As for Asher, he slept through the whole experience.

* I called Riley a snow-bunny while she was getting ready and she immediately corrected me: “I’m Riley.”

3 comments:

Leslie said...

You definitely have beautiful children, love the new pictures!!

The Higginbothams said...

Cute "snow bunny" outfit. It looks like Asher's hair is a little lighter. What do you think?

Stephanie said...

She's one stylin' snow bunny, that's for sure! I would totally wear that jacket.