
Asher is turning into such a fun little boy. He can pull himself up to his feet and he has even started to cruise along furniture. He waves hello and bye-bye and gives kisses. He can clap, although he usually doesn't manage to get his palms together. And last night he learned to sign "more." I am just loving this age when he's learning so much, so quickly.
His 9 month check-up ended up being two weeks late, but he weighed in that day at 18 pounds 10 ounces, and was 27.5 inches tall. That is 15th and 20th percentile, respectively. His head is still completely out of proportion, at 85% now!
3 comments:
We have a big-headed boy as well :) I also love this age! Right before they start getting into too much trouble ;) Love the sweater! What a cutie!
He's so adorable! I can't believe how big he looks...
Always so well dressed!
Post a Comment