Thursday, April 29, 2010

Money Juice

After our dinner had been eaten there was an empty jar of yellow peppers on the table. It reminded me of when I was a kid and my sisters and I would all pretend to enjoy drinking pickle juice. On a whim I dared Riley to drink the pepper juice for a penny. Just to prove that it was safe, I drank a sip first. My reaction was similar to hers and I didn't try to hide it. So she had an idea of what she was getting into when she took the deal.

Sorry for the shaky camera. I was laughing too hard to hold it still.

And for the record, we gave her the penny as soon as she took the first sip. The next two were her idea.

This has inspired Scot with an idea for a website: www.WhatWillYourKidDoForAPenny.com.

4 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

the second reaction was the best one! That is so funny! If Scot ever starts that website let us know! Hilarious!

Alicia said...

Your kid will drink the juice for a penny but then will almost make herself yak for free!! She's so funny and totally deserved more than a penny!

Eilene said...

That's the first time I've ever seen Riley short on words. After that first try she seemed to be too stunned to talk.

Leslie said...

OK you two are really hard up for entertainment ..I agree with Alicia she will yak for free and it sounds like Asher wanted to get in on the action..thanks for the laugh!!!