These kids have been falling asleep in the craziest places lately.
One afternoon I went into Riley's room during "quiet time" to see if she had fallen asleep. As I walked in, I noticed that she had lined up all her dolls and stuffed animals along the wall, which wasn't unusual. But I didn't see Riley. I looked in her closet and even under the blanket on her bed. It wasn't until I turned back toward the door that I noticed her sprawled out on the floor along with all the animals. She had camoflauged herself in an exceptionally colorful outfit before finally succumbing to sleep.
My kids don't often fall asleep in their high chair. I think it only happened to Riley once, after a Halloween party when she was a year and a half. Well, it finally happened to Asher at about the same age.
You can go ahead and thank me in the comments for the close-up of the food in his mouth.
3 comments:
I love that Riley blended in so well! I would have started freaking out a little bit when I didn't find her! And the boys almost never fell asleep in their high chair either! That's too funny.
Those are both awesome! My kids NEVER fall asleep anywhere except in their beds or carseats. I'm still dreaming for that during "quiet time". So glad you captured those shots. Riley's story is especially hilarious.
those sleeping pics are seriously the best. your blog is so entertaining cause your kids are SO adorable!
Post a Comment