When Riley brought her plate and cup to the sink after lunch she set the cup on the counter, then balanced the plate on top of it. She was pretty excited about her creation, and said to me, "Mom, look what I did. Have you ever done that before? Try it today!"
We were joined on our trip to the farm by the kid's cousin Brady as well as some of Jessica's friends and their kids. That evening Scot was asking Riley about her day.
"Was Brady there?"
"Yeah."
"Were there new friends there?"
"Yeah."
"Were they Brady's friends?"
"No, the friends are for everyone."
Riley and I were explaining to Courtney that she is going to keep growing her hair until spring, and then get it cut short.
Courtney: Are you going to donate it?
Riley: Yeah, to a wig. For someone who doesn't have hair. [Then her eyes got big and it was obvious she'd just had a "light bulb moment."] Papa (Scot's Dad) doesn't have hair on the top of his head. I should give it to him! Yeah, I'll give Papa my hair!
1 comment:
That Riley, she just keeps getting too smart for a 3-year-old.
Can't wait to see all of you in a few days.
Post a Comment