Riley’s preschool class is over at 10:30, and I didn’t have anything else planned the morning of her birthday. So after we picked her up, my mom and I surprised Riley and Asher by taking them bowling. Riley loves bowling, but we don’t go all that often. (I’m sure that has something to do with why she loves it.) And Asher has never actually bowled before. We had a great time. Asher loved the giant, colorful balls, and Riley got pretty intense about it (as you’ll see in the photos).
I think kids in bowling shoes are so cute! Unfortunately they didn’t have any shoes available in Riley’s size, so she bowled in her tights.
Most of the rest of these shots are of the kids as they’re looking down the lane as their balls head toward the pins.
2 comments:
Those are officially my new favorite pictures of her and it just makes it better that it was happening in that awesome skirt.
Haha! That is a great set of pictures! That's awesome.
Post a Comment