Riley enjoys playing a few of the games that I have on my iPod. I don't let the kids play with it very often, but use "iPod time" as a reward when they have been particularly helpful or obedient. However there have been several times that I've discovered that Riley has been using it without my permission. It's not difficult to figure it out, because she leaves obvious clues for me in her favorite iPod feature, the camera.
Some of her self-portraits are better than others.
But my favorite is a recent series of self-portraits.
I'm no art critic, but I know what I like. And I think she's got potential.
2 comments:
Haha! I find the most random pictures on my phone too! I just deleted probably close to 50 pics at least yesterday.
I would like to think she has learned some of these picture taking skills from her aunts...
Post a Comment