I started writing down Asher's funny phrases and comments a month or two before his second birthday.
He went through a phase about that time where, instead of calling for me when he woke up from a nap, he would just lay in his crib and yell, "Hewp! Hewp!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I peeked over his shoulder to see what Asher (barely 2 years old) was doing on my iPod. He was online and had googled "poo".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asher loved riding the monorail during our trip to Las Vegas in January. We loved that he called it the "mamawhale."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to Asher, George Washington kneeling in prayer at Valley Forge is really kneeling and playing iPod.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asher was playing with his Bullseye (the horse from the Toy Story movies) toy on the stairs and would holler, "Help me down, honey!" everytime he moved the horse down a step.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After hearing Riley announce "I have a question" so many times, Asher made the statement his own. He'll tell me at least a dozen times a day, "I found a question for you." What follows is rarely a question, although he has been known to ask, "I have ice cream?" afterward.
1 comment:
Those kids are so funny, can't wait to see them both in a couple of days! Tyson is in our prayers, we hope that he can come home soon.
Post a Comment