We did! :) I hope you guys bbq'd something awesome. We tired ourselves out by (me) working out, then taking the kids to the pool which John got into the gym with me and the kids. Then moving a desk downstairs and eating steaks at the parents! Quite the day!
Thanks for the fun day, guys! That pork was seriously amazing (so was the corn, and the dessert...) mmm! It's only morning and I am already hungry for some food. :)
2 comments:
We did! :) I hope you guys bbq'd something awesome. We tired ourselves out by (me) working out, then taking the kids to the pool which John got into the gym with me and the kids. Then moving a desk downstairs and eating steaks at the parents! Quite the day!
Thanks for the fun day, guys! That pork was seriously amazing (so was the corn, and the dessert...) mmm! It's only morning and I am already hungry for some food. :)
Post a Comment