Oh my, Picture #4= Crazy/Creepy Court for sure! Love the new blog layout. So clean and easy to read!
Looks like a fun party. I always love how cute and photogenic Riley is.
What a beautiful family! I love the pic of Riley #7 such a model! Of course Asher is adorable as well!
I'm so glad you got a picture of Riley and Asher dancing together. You may need to use that in another 10 years or so as proof.
Looks like fun. Great photos, especially that bottom one. I love that dress too. Did you and Tiffany plan that? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my, Picture #4= Crazy/Creepy Court for sure! Love the new blog layout. So clean and easy to read!
Looks like a fun party. I always love how cute and photogenic Riley is.
What a beautiful family! I love the pic of Riley #7 such a model! Of course Asher is adorable as well!
I'm so glad you got a picture of Riley and Asher dancing together. You may need to use that in another 10 years or so as proof.
Looks like fun. Great photos, especially that bottom one. I love that dress too. Did you and Tiffany plan that? :)
Post a Comment