Three-quarters of our basement is unfinished. A portion of that is walled off for storage, but the rest is completely open. Right after we moved in I started scouring Craigslist for deals on tricycles, scooters, etc. I was lucky enough to find four plasma cars for sale nearby. I considered buying a couple, but Scot talked me into getting all four. And I'm so glad he did.
I left them in the garage until he got home from work that day. As soon as dinner was over we all headed to the basement for plasma car races. It took Riley and Asher a little while to keep their feet up and move the car by turning the steering wheel. But once they got the hang of it they were soon out-racing me and Scot. Tyson still scoots with his feet, but his favorite way of riding is sharing a car with Mom or Dad.
We've had a ton of fun on these, and have come up with a house rule that anyone who spends the night here must have a plasma car race first. The kids have already named a few people that they can't wait to see on one.
4 comments:
That looks like fun, and a great investment. It's great that you have the room for that, I am inspired to clean up my basement.
I'm reserving my race time!
Count me in!
How have I not raced yet? Next time!
Post a Comment