Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Asher really wanted to be a pirate for Halloween this year. It's the first year he's expressed an opinion, and I was happy to go along with it. I had even begun collecting items for his costume. But then...


...one afternoon all three kids were watching Disney Junior's "Jake and the Neverland Pirates," when Asher pointed out that there are two boys and a girl on the show, just like our family. When I suggested it, Riley and Asher were easily sold on the idea of dressing up as Jake, Izzy, and Cubby for Halloween.


They had fun trick-or-treating to about half the houses on our loop. But, as usual, their favorite part of the night was handing out candy to the kids that came to our house. We got all that done and still had them in bed by 7:45. It was definitely a successful Halloween. Hope yours was as enjoyable!

3 comments:

Reary Family said...

That was a cute idea, they look great.

Maggie said...

Man, we miss you guys. Gunner would have loved that... We love that show.

The Higginbothams said...

how in the world...7:45?