We are learning that Tyson definitely has a teasing sense of humor. A recent example had me laughing pretty hard. I take the approach that having siblings to play with is a privilege. If they can't play nicely, that privilege is taken away. So one morning when Asher and Tyson were not getting along, I sent Tyson up to their room to play with Hot Wheels, and Asher down to play in the basement. Later, when it was time for his nap, I asked Tyson to put all the cars in their box and get into bed. When I came in a few minutes later to read to him, Tyson was in bed and there were no cars on the floor. I noticed that there didn't seem to be as many cars in the box as usual, but didn't worry about it.
After our bedtime routine that night, Tyson was in bed and Asher climbed into his. He laid his head down and then yelled, "There's something in my pillow!" I reached in the pillowcase and found 8 or 10 Hot Wheels in a little mound. I immediately remembered the half-empty box, so I turned to Tyson and asked, "How did these cars get in here?" He reacted by pulling his blanket over his face and giggling. I started laughing then, but poor Asher sat there looking confused, and rubbing the side of his head.
We suspect Asher is in for years of being pranked by his little brother.
.jpg)
4 comments:
That is really funny. Tyson, what a cutie. Poor Ash.
Oh, I love it. They are so cute. We sure miss you guys. Hope Asher had a happy birthday!
hahaha! That's so funny!
So funny and cute!
Post a Comment