Monday, December 2, 2013

They Said...

I was recently in the car with just Asher and Tyson. It was quiet when Tyson suddenly announced, "My p***s fwyin' awound in my pants."

I tried not to react as I asked for clarification. "What is your p***s doing?"

Again, "It fwying awound in my pants."

I was baffled, but Asher jumped right in to rescue both of us. "That happens to me sometimes. I just reach in my pants and pull it back into my underwear."

Oh, that's what Tyson was talking about! That, my friends, is what big brothers are for.

As the only adult present, I thought I'd better give some further advice on the topic. "You should go into a bathroom first, and then pull your p***s back into your pants. Then pull your underwear up. It was probably just too saggy."

That's when Asher asked, "Mom, what does 'saggy' mean?"

Seriously? You knew exactly what Tyson was talking about with his crazy description, but you don't know the word 'saggy'?

2 comments:

James and Laura Neibaur said...

Wow, Becca, that's so funny to hear. It's sounds so familiar! I'm glad I checked your blog. We've missed your family and we hope you are well. :)

Trotts said...

I just read this to Tim and we both got a pretty good laugh. I didn't realize Joshua was listening so closely until he asked what was going on with my underwear. Boys are fun.