July is quickly becoming a month full of firsts for Riley. Her latest was our trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo with our friends Olivia, Katie, Samantha, Jane, William, Katy, and Marty. Riley's favorite part of the adventure seemed to be sitting up in her stroller, rather than laying down in it. And I'm pretty sure she had more fun watching the other kids than she did the zoo animals.
William gave Riley the nickname of Clementine, since "she's the size of a clementin
e".
William gave Riley the nickname of Clementine, since "she's the size of a clementin
e"..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
There's the finger sucking. What cute pictures! I love the one with her and William. That's a really cute hat. Next you'll have pictures of her rolling over! I give her two weeks.
Hello Waye family! Janine just started one of these blogs (foogball.blogspot.com), so I'm hooked on reading them now. Riley looks great! Is Scott still in North Carolina?
Post a Comment