I got Riley dressed for church this morning, put a bib on her in an attempt to keep the dress clean, and then put her in her crib to play until it was time to leave. This is how I found her when I went back in a few minutes later.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She very well might have thought it was another baby in there with her! Man, she is so cute!
Yay! She's playing with the mirror. It's funny how such little things can be exciting. I love the happy noise, by the way. You described it well, but I was glad I got to hear it.
2 comments:
She very well might have thought it was another baby in there with her! Man, she is so cute!
-Alicia
Yay! She's playing with the mirror. It's funny how such little things can be exciting. I love the happy noise, by the way. You described it well, but I was glad I got to hear it.
Post a Comment