Sunday, August 19, 2007

Terra & Cole Visit

I had a lot of fun this week with Terra and Cole in town. I saw a whole new side of the city while planning activites for a 2-year-old. We went to a park north of us with a "water playscape"... basically glorified sprinklers. Cole and Terra were trying not to get wet while running through the water "tunnel". Later Cole tried the same trick on some much smaller arches. It was quite funny to watch.



Just as I expected, Cole loved Bernie. We lost count of how many times he told us "He's a nice dog," and "Bernie likes me." And most of the time Bernie did.


Cole was very sweet with Riley, and even told his Mom one morning, "She's my favorite." His favorite what, we weren't sure, but it was cute, all the same.


I'm sad they're leaving tomorrow, but so glad they were able to come visit. We're looking forward to seeing the whole family in September for Leesa and Tim's wedding!

1 comment:

The Higginbothams said...

Those are really cute pictures with Cole and Riley. I'm glad you guys had such a good time together. I know we're definitely looking forward to all of us being together next month. It's about time!