Free stuff is fun, but winning things is even better! Shout out to a blog I found recently called Laura Williams' Musings. She does some giveaways, mostly children and/or book related prizes. I just found out that I won something! A six month subscription to a magazine that promotes reading for preschool children. Riley's still a little young for this, but I can hold on to them until she's ready to start learning to read....in two years. What? I have high hopes for this girl. She was crawling by six months, so why not reading at two and a half? And while we're at it, potty trained by this time next year. I'll keep my fingers crossed, anyway.Friday, October 19, 2007
And The Winner Is...
Free stuff is fun, but winning things is even better! Shout out to a blog I found recently called Laura Williams' Musings. She does some giveaways, mostly children and/or book related prizes. I just found out that I won something! A six month subscription to a magazine that promotes reading for preschool children. Riley's still a little young for this, but I can hold on to them until she's ready to start learning to read....in two years. What? I have high hopes for this girl. She was crawling by six months, so why not reading at two and a half? And while we're at it, potty trained by this time next year. I'll keep my fingers crossed, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment