I like 7 and 8. 7- Because she got into the diaper bag and knows that's a no no. The expression is great. 8- Because the natural light goes well with her concentration on the toy. Plus, I remember how much Brady loved that toy when we were there.
#2 and #4 are my favorites. 2- Because that face that she's pulling is just cute. And 4- Because it looks like she just really wants to play Peek-A-Boo with me. And I really love #7 but I didn't want to choose it because I had to go against the norm.
6 comments:
#2 and #7 are my favorite. That "uh-oh" expression is classic.
I like 7 and 8. 7- Because she got into the diaper bag and knows that's a no no. The expression is great. 8- Because the natural light goes well with her concentration on the toy. Plus, I remember how much Brady loved that toy when we were there.
No doubt about it, number 7! The llok on her face is priceless and who can go wrong with a purple beanie hat? They all look great!
#2 and #4 are my favorites. 2- Because that face that she's pulling is just cute. And 4- Because it looks like she just really wants to play Peek-A-Boo with me. And I really love #7 but I didn't want to choose it because I had to go against the norm.
Uh, I'd have to say 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Gosh it's just too hard to chose. She's so photogenic! What a doll.
I love #7 because of the adorable hat and her cute expression! she sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment