I always love watching the movie clips you put on here..that was so cute! Kali LOVED her jumper and always fell asleep in it after a good workout, thank goodness for that!
That clip with the music reminded me of Sesame Street or some kids' show! Very cute!
Riley really got the hang of the jumper, didn't she? And to jump to the beat of the music, what talent. (Great job in chosing the song.)
that is so cute! Riley is totally on beat with the music. Man that looks so fun. I wish i had one for me that we could hang of our balcony!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I always love watching the movie clips you put on here..that was so cute! Kali LOVED her jumper and always fell asleep in it after a good workout, thank goodness for that!
That clip with the music reminded me of Sesame Street or some kids' show! Very cute!
Riley really got the hang of the jumper, didn't she? And to jump to the beat of the music, what talent. (Great job in chosing the song.)
that is so cute! Riley is totally on beat with the music. Man that looks so fun. I wish i had one for me that we could hang of our balcony!
Post a Comment