Friday, December 21, 2007
Hail to Shorts!
This is what I love about Texas. In the fall, there's always that day that comes where you tell yourself with sadness, "well, this is the last day to wear shorts." In Texas this happens, but a few weeks later, you get to wear shorts again and then say it all over again. This has happened at least three times this year. Today is one, with the temperature getting to 75, but with a dip tomorrow in the 60s. This keeps happening, and before long, it's late Feb or early March and you can wear shorts everyday. Becca misses the seasons and snow, but if all the snow I saw (and shoveled and drove on) was during winter trips to Albuquerque or Utah, that's fine with me. Here's to shorts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen to that! I do like to see the snow in ABQ at Christmas time, though. It was fun last year with the blizzard.
Post a Comment