So, I was just thinking random thoughts and wondered: What if one day you received a package with all the pictures with you in the background. What were you doing? Why were you there? Did you know that you would be in a picture or video? For example, I've always liked this picture, but I've always wondered - who's butt is that? Is the fan broken? Did it work? Does he know we have a picture of his butt?
2 comments:
Thanks for posting a picture of my butt on your blog...and yes the fan was broken: a bird tried to fly through it!:) No, really though, I've wondered the same thing. Do you think St. Peter might pass those kinds of pictures out as we pass through the Pearly Gates?
Ok, so I totally burst out laughing when I read that post. That was awesome. We have a picture from a recent family reunion at a waterpark with some people I'm sure would have preferred to be excluded.
Post a Comment