Tonight was our church Christmas party. Riley sat on Santa's lap for the first time and she just stared at him like, "who are you and what have you done with mommy?"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a great picture. What's really funny is if you go back and forth from our blog to yours. These two really have a lot in common.
Brian, this is as close as you'll get to the real thing at a church Christmas party. The beard is real, anyway. The father of one of our new ward members was in town visiting them this weekend. When Bishop Simonsen saw him, he introduced himself and then asked if he'd be willing to be Santa. He said he'd do it as long as the costume fit. Well, it was a little baggy, but Bro. Bryson was off the hook this year. He did a great job of it. I wonder if they'll be able to convince him to visit again next year.
I love that your bishop shanghiad somebody's dad into being your christmas party santa! How funny. I love that she doesn't even look scared, just curious.
5 comments:
That's a great picture. What's really funny is if you go back and forth from our blog to yours. These two really have a lot in common.
That doesn't look like Bro. Bryson in the St. Nick duds. Did the ward hire a Rent-A-Santa?
I was Santa for the Austin Ward one year: tight budget and no chubby, jolly people.
Brian, this is as close as you'll get to the real thing at a church Christmas party. The beard is real, anyway. The father of one of our new ward members was in town visiting them this weekend. When Bishop Simonsen saw him, he introduced himself and then asked if he'd be willing to be Santa. He said he'd do it as long as the costume fit. Well, it was a little baggy, but Bro. Bryson was off the hook this year. He did a great job of it. I wonder if they'll be able to convince him to visit again next year.
I love that your bishop shanghiad somebody's dad into being your christmas party santa! How funny. I love that she doesn't even look scared, just curious.
She's way too cute! Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway this week! I hope you have a great week getting ready for Christmas! God bless you!
Post a Comment