Thursday, December 13, 2007

Who Sleeps During Naptime?

Riley has begun playing in her crib for a few minutes after I put her down for a nap. She usually crawls around and makes noise for a few minutes before falling asleep. This afternoon she was up there playing for more than 30 minutes before I finally thought to grab the camera and go take a look. I'll give you a disclaimer right up front. This video is nearly four minutes long and not that much action. But if you want to see for yourself some of Riley's crazy noises, here they are. Oh, and another warning: you'll probably want to turn the volume down when she figures out that I'm standing in her doorway.

3 comments:

Trotts said...

My computer doesn't have sound, which is much less fun for videos like this. But her facial expressions and big smiles were enough to get the point across. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a cuttie--she's so photogenic.

Tiffany said...

very cute! Peyton does that too, but I still make her stay in her bed and take a nap, I need my break! =) But man she does make some funny noises, doesn't she?