Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ladies Who Lunch

Riley and I ate lunch together this afternoon. This isn't the first time that we've eaten at the same time. I frequently try to eat in conjunction with feeding her, so I only have to clean up once. But today was different because Riley and I ate the exact same lunch: cottage cheese and peaches. And I think we enjoyed it equally. Cottage cheese and canned fruit has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. But then the fruit was canned by my Mom, and the peaches I ate today were canned by Del Monte. Sometimes I freak out at the idea of my baby growing up. But it's moments like this that I look forward to all the fun we're going to have together.
The weather has been ususually warm for this time of year. It has been in the mid-seventies here since the end of last week. Here we are today, at the beginning of February, wearing t-shirts and shorts. I'm enjoying it now, but I hope this doesn't mean we're in for a crazy-hot summer.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't think I can handle the cuteness that is her little skinny legs in those shorts.

Trotts said...

Cute pictures Becca, she looks more grown up every time I see a new picture. And I love her bangs.

Anonymous said...

Is she standing alone? Wow, waye to go Riley!
I love the theme of your blog, very clever.

Courtney said...

Her hair is starting to get long! love it!

Marty said...

She's adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting.