Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Noise to Ignore

Aren't these shoes annoying? She walks a little weird because they are size 5's and she normally wears 3's, but it encourages her to get back up and walk rather than crawling the rest of the way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a little kid with those squeeky shoes the other day and my only thought was "how annoying". At least you'll know where she is.

Scot said...

yep, no sneaking up on us!

Michelle said...

That's so cute, I love those shoes that keep her walking...I guess you can always tell where she is at too :) And I just realized I never called you back about knitting! I'm sorry! I'll try to call you today! I'm still just lounging around the house!

Anonymous said...

I think I'd have to lose the shoes, but whatever works, right? That's very impressive, especially since only 3 weeks ago when she was at my house she wouldn't even take a step.

Tiffany said...

Yes, a pair of shoes I would only allow around the house until she was full on walking all the time and then I would ditch them, but on the other hand I was laughing my head off watching her though!