Sunday, April 20, 2008

Buy One, Get One Free?

I should not take naps on Sunday. I know better. I always have weird dreams. This afternoon I dreamed that my Mom (who is traveling in Israel right now) had a layover in New York on her way home. She called me while she was waiting and started the conversation by telling me that I shouldn't get too excited. Then she told me that she had met a girl on the previous flight who had just had twins, but was thinking of placing them for adoption. So she told her all about me and Scot and gave her a way to get in touch with us.

My reaction to this news was, "'Don't get too excited?' Are you kidding? How about 'Don't get too freaked out at the idea of twins!'"

2 comments:

Marty said...

That is a wacky dream! But, wouldn't twin be so fun? :) jk

The Higginbothams said...

I don't think twins would be so bad. You two could handle it. You know you're going to take whatever you get. We'll see.