Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Steps

Riley has been teasing us with a step or two or three for the past week. We thought with how well she could walk with a walking toy that she would be walking around Christmas. Then by the time we went to LA for spring break. Then when Becca went to Utah. Ok, so now I think she finally wants to walk. Before we could get the camera, she was taking a dozen steps or so and even turning around.

6 comments:

T-bit said...

Wow! What a pro! She is growing up so fast...Give her lots of love from the Denton crew!

Courtney said...

YAY!!! that is so exciting! her little legs are so cute!

Brenna said...

I love how she gets so excited. We keep thinking James is going to start walking any day but still no luck.

Michelle said...

I love her face! She has the hugest smile as she starts out on her little tiny, skinny legs. What a cutie! I cannot believe she is starting to walk!

Alicia said...

She's so super cute! I love her skinny little legs and the fact that she's so excited about the whole thing. And I know it was wrong to laugh but the little baby header she took was pretty cute too.

Anonymous said...

I love those first wobbly steps (and the music playing in the background)! It seems like a long time ago already and my daughter is only 19-months-old (she started walking at 12m).