Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Pastime

This morning Riley was playing with a noisy toy in the front room while I cleaned the kitchen. I knew something was up when it was quiet in there for a couple of minutes. I quietly peeked in the room, then hurried to get the camera when I found this:

She knew she'd been found when she heard that first camera flash and she peeked out at me.
You can tell by that grin in the second photo that she was pretty pleased with herself. I don't think she was intending to hide, she was just watching out the window. Maybe she was waiting for Daddy to come home. Bernie does the same thing a lot at this very window, so I wonder if she learned it from him.
I was able to get a shot of her from the other angle too.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aww, she is so proud of herself. That is so funny!