Saturday, April 12, 2008

Strawberry Shortcake

I'm a lucky boy. Becca made an angel food cake and we cut up some of the fresh strawberries that she picked and made some homemade whipped cream (we had some cream in the fridge) and we put it all together to make this nice summer treat. What is this about Utah getting snow in the last week? Oh, and this whole week, it's 75/50 everyday. Here's to you, central Texas spring.



On another note, we gave some more strawberries to Riley this morning (which she loves), but she started getting a rash, so she may be allergic. :(

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Sorry about Riley's allergies! It's sad to be allergic to such a beautiful fruit. We missed you at the shower, Becca!

The Higginbothams said...

Maybe Riley doesn’t necessarily have a rash. I don’t know how many strawberries she ate, but when one eats too many, the skin can turn pink like a rash. I’m not sure if there is a medical term for it.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...that makes me SO hungry...I am SO going to eat one of those soon.

Scot said...

I think that hives all over the body for 3 days gave us the biggest clue. So, I don't think it's a Violet Bouggard (sp?) thing.