Now that Riley can let herself into the backyard via the doggy door, she does so multiple times a day. I don't mind if she goes out, as long as she is wearing shoes (the hat is a nice bonus) and I know she's there so I can either go out with her or keep an eye on her through the windows.
She had a great time exploring yesterday, and I had fun playing with the camera. She was a pretty good model. Most of the time she just ignored me completely. I guess that shouldn't come as a surprise to me, since she gets plenty of practice ignoring me inside the house.
This last one isn't one of my favorites, but Scot likes it because he thinks it makes Riley look like a little old lady puttering around in her garden.
3 comments:
She needs some sort of woven basket on her arm with seeds in it. Those are seriously adorable pictures.
Is it just me or does Riley look seriously ripped? In some of the pictures (last one especially) her arm muscles look bigger than mine! Jealous!
I was just going to say what definition in her arms! Just like her uncle cory.
Post a Comment