Monday, August 4, 2008

We Have A Winner

I've always thought my daughter was cute enough to model, but now an unbiased person has agreed with me. I send an old photo of Riley to a company that is starting a line of collegiate apparel for babies, and she was chosen as their first winner!

They've posted the photo that I sent on their website {here} and they're sending us a free pair of Longhorns leg warmers. I'll send the company a photo of Riley modeling them, and they'll post that photo on their site too. There will be a winner every week for the rest of the year, so if you want to send a photo of your little Longhorn or Ute (I think the fine print said they aren't looking for baby Cougs), follow the instructions on that same web page.

As for Riley...GapKids, here we come!

2 comments:

emily said...

That's awesome! She does look adorable...I would have chosen her too!:) Love the big flower headband and her big brown eyes! So cute!

Stephanie said...

Of course she won! She looks so cute! By the time Preston got that shirt, he was too big for it.