Fairly early into the process today she spied an empty laundry basket and indicated that she wanted me to bounce her in it. This is a trick that Scot started with her, where he'll pick up the laundry basket while she is in it, and then bounce the basket up and down. I told Riley that Mommy couldn't do bounce, but Daddy would do it with her when he comes home.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Impatient
Riley and I were enjoying ourselves this morning because today was laundry day. Laundry is by far my favorite chore. And Riley enjoys helping me sort the clothes and throw the wet laundry into the dryer.
Fairly early into the process today she spied an empty laundry basket and indicated that she wanted me to bounce her in it. This is a trick that Scot started with her, where he'll pick up the laundry basket while she is in it, and then bounce the basket up and down. I told Riley that Mommy couldn't do bounce, but Daddy would do it with her when he comes home.
She obviously understood my explanation, because she stopped begging and immediately went to the front window to watch the driveway and wait.
Fairly early into the process today she spied an empty laundry basket and indicated that she wanted me to bounce her in it. This is a trick that Scot started with her, where he'll pick up the laundry basket while she is in it, and then bounce the basket up and down. I told Riley that Mommy couldn't do bounce, but Daddy would do it with her when he comes home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she's so cute. what a great picture!
she's such a smarty! I love it!
She makes me laugh. I really like that picture, so mysterious looking.
So cute - and what a wonderful photo! Some things are just "daddy" things... :)
Post a Comment