I've never been much of a sewer. (Is that a word?) It's not that I haven't tried. I think I just have a short attention span when it comes to projects. I know enough about myself to know that I shouldn't undertake projects that can't be finished within a week or so. There have been some exceptions to this rule, like our
Christmas stockings, but not many.
Maybe that's why I'm so amazed at a woman who blogs at Grosgrain.
Kathleen makes these amazingly intricate dresses, outfits, and costumes and then just gives them away. She does a giveaway every other week, and this time the giveaway is for a
set of two costumes. She is amazing, I tell you. Go check it out.
2 comments:
I regularly read her blog. I LOVE what she can do. I have talent envy too.
Those are beautiful costumes! I, too, wish that I could be more of a seamstress, but I can only have so many hobbies.
Post a Comment