We broke up the journey between Texas and Colorado by spending a couple of days in New Mexico with Scot’s parents. Riley had a great time with her Grandparents and her cousin Landon, who is only 7 weeks younger than Riley. We also met her newest cousin, Cody, who was only 4 weeks old when we were there.
Grandmommy wanted to see Riley open her Christmas gifts from them, so she had a preview of Christmas morning before we went to church on Sunday. The boy doll they gave her to prepare Riley for her new baby brother was a huge hit! When we ask her what the doll’s name is, she answers “Brudder”.
Lucky for us, the baby's birthmom and her parents decided to take a weekend trip to Albuquerque, so we were able to visit with them for a while.
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she looks! And I love the picture of her lounging on the couch, just reading a magazine. So adorable. Give me a shout when you know what your plan is.
I cannot believe you have time to blog! Those are really cute pictures! Funny that your kids will be 2 months apart from each of Tiffany's kids. I'm sure Riley will be a big helper when the new baby comes.
Post a Comment