Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1 Day

10 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Hooray for more birthdays on the 13th!!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. Life with two kids is busy, but fun. Miss you guys!

Farrah said...

Absolutely precious!

Tiffany said...

He's a good looking newborn! Mom told me yesterday morning. I'm so excited for you guys. It's really not as hard as I thought it was going to be taking care of 2! It's so much fun.

Tami said...

Camden is going to call him Ash for short. Check the halloween blog post for the significance ;)

Brenna said...

Congrats!! He is adorable. I am glad Riley likes him that makes things so much easier.

Stephanie said...

Oh, isn't he sweet...and so tiny too!

I love the name Asher. I haven't heard that one in a very long time, but there's something very cool and modern about it.

Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congratulations guys! He is so cute! and I love how happy riley looks!

Rachel B. said...

Congratulations you guys! He is perfect! Riley already looks like the best big sister.

MartyE said...

Congratulations to the Wayes! We are so happy for you guys. What a cutie. It sounds like Riley is such a great big sister, too. Love to your family!