Introducing:
.
Asher Kenyon Waye
Asher: Happiness (Hebrew), One who has wisdom (Muslim)
.
.
Born: Janaury 13th, 2009 4:37 am
Weight: 7 pounds 4 ounces
Length: 19 1/4"
.
Becca and Riley headed down to El Paso on Sunday. After a doctor's appointment on Monday, it was decided to induce the birthmother on Tuesday morning. Monday afternoon, she went into labor, so I jumped on the next flight from Denver to El Paso, arriving around midnight. Heading straight to the hospital, I met up with Becca and Riley and took Riley back to the hotel to sleep. Becca stayed and was there during the delivery. Riley and I headed over this morning to meet our new son and brother. Riley was absolutely ecstatic and so excited to meet him. She had to keep correcting herself because she would say, "Baby Jesu ... Baby Asher." (I think she still has the nativity on her mind). Becca and I have never seen Riley this excited and happy. I fed him an ounce of formula and changed his diaper. So far, I've only heard squeaky noises, but Becca said he had some pretty good lungs when he was born.
23 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so incredibly excited for you guys and I absolutely love the picture of Riley, Scott, and Asher!
Congratulations Wayes!!! He's beautiful!
Welcome to the family, Asher! We are so excited to meet you. Guys, he is adorable. His face is so round with cute chubby cheeks...so opposite of Riley's first pictures. Congratulations!
I'm glad you didn't tell us his name earlier because I liked the suspense. I think Asher is a really cute name though. He is really adorable! I'm glad that Riley is so excited to have a brother.
Cute! Glad to hear everything went well!
Yeah! That is so wonderful!!! He is adorable. We'd love to see you guys if you still come out this way.
CONGRATS!!! So glad to hear everything went well. The look on Riley's face is priceless! By the way, I love the name!
It's about time there was another boy...yea right!!! Welcome to the boy club!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Super Big Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! He's so super cute. I'm loving the chubby cheeks. Send me an address ASAP so I can send gifts!!
Congrats! You guys are really quick to post so soon! He is beautiful and I wish you guys the best!!
Congratulations, guys! He is beautiful and so is his name. I hope we might possibly get the chance to meet him in all his baby glory.
Congratulations! Asher is a very handsome and lucky little boy. I wish the best for all of you, and to the sweet birth mother.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Scot, feel free to drop some hints my way about being a dad to a boy.
Congratulations! Scot and Riley look so happy with the new addition. I love it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this blog!!! We are so happy for your growing family.
Oh my gosh so cute! I love the name Asher! He is adorable! Congratulations! Riley was just made to be a great big sis!
Congrats Waye family! What a cute little boy and I love the name!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I love the name I think it is very beautiful and unique. The pic of Riley and Scot with baby Asher is awesome.I am so happy for you guys.
He is beautiful- Riley is adorable in that picture. So much joy to be a big sissy! Congrats... we are so happy for y'all. Good Luck over the next few weeks, we have recently discovered 2 kids is tricky.... but SO much fun!
Congratulations!!! He is PERFECT!
Congratulations! His name has a great sound to it - I am glad you all were able to be there. You can see your happiness in the pictures.
Post a Comment