Asher is now 24 inches long (20th percentile) and 13 pounds, 14.5 ounces (nearly 30th percentile). Incidentally, his head is at the 48th percentile. Other than a bit of reflux, he is doing really well.
Asher celebrated his fourth month by rolling over from his stomach to back for the first time! He hasn't repeated the trick yet, but we are excited for his achievement.
5 comments:
He is just too cute! He reminds me of JJ Chan--they have a look that is similar. So fun!
What a cutie! I didn't realize what a little guy he was, but he looks very healthy, and I still can't wait to meet him! That last picture is priceless.
He is so super cute. I love that his head is in the 48th percentile. I swear, Ella's weight and height used to be in the 20's and then her head was always 90 something...
Such a sweet boy. I love how he's staring at the teddy bear in that last photo as if to say, "Who are you and why are you looking at me?" :)
He is so darn cute! I love the last picture where he is staring down the bear! LOL
Post a Comment