Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chute and Ladder

Riley loves the slide that came with our new house. But it wasn't until this week that she learned how to climb up the ladder. She was pretty proud of herself.

And yes, she does excuse herself to Bernie's poops at the end.

5 comments:

Eilene said...

Riley is certainly polite. Please tell me why she would be excusing herself to the poop though. She is so funny!

Staci said...

that's funny at the end when she says excuse me poop. You know when something is in your way you're supposed to say excuse me. Even if it's a piece of poop and not a person! :) Riley's too cute!

RATCH said...

Ok I laughed out loud... HARD... at the "scuse me poop" at the end. She is so adorable!

Alicia said...

Your kid is so polite! I loved how she said it a few times..."scuse me poop." I also loved how she looked that thrilled with herself everytime she climbed up the ladder...she's so funny.

Tiffany said...

SO Cute!! I wish we had one of those!