Asher is generally a happy baby, but he seems to be a little camera-shy like his Mom. He will make all kinds of cooing noises...until I pull out the camera. After days of trying to record his noises, I finally got a few clips.
You got some great clips of Asher. Seems like just yesterday that he just sat in his swing in silence. I can't believe he is laughing and cooing.
He is so super cute! I love the little laughing sounds he makes like he hasn't quite figured out how to do it yet.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You got some great clips of Asher. Seems like just yesterday that he just sat in his swing in silence. I can't believe he is laughing and cooing.
He is so super cute! I love the little laughing sounds he makes like he hasn't quite figured out how to do it yet.
Post a Comment