Riley summarizes the plotline of her favorite episode of Super Why, tells a tiny bit of her adoption story, sings Raindrops and Gumdrops (anyone know where that song is from?), and draws pictures.
Sorry it's a little long. I was playing with my new toy today.
9 comments:
I love her facial expressions! What a character.
so cute :)
Adorable!
I can't believe you didn't know it was a little screwdriver...She's so super cute!
I think you may have an artist on your hands- I mean that goosebump was the best goosebump i have ever seen anyone draw! (and possible the only one?) so fun though!
Fi, Fie, foe, flute, your kids are both super cute!
I find it interesting that her once upon a time is always about Mandy and Greg. I wonder how long that will be the case.
You would never guess she just turned 2 by the way she speaks. And she could probably go on for hours! Oddly enough, that gumdrops song is from Joy Chrisman's pre-school. I think you're the only one of us who didn't go there and it's your kid singing it. Funny.
I can't believe how well she can talk. Landon just started saying "bye bye". Too funny! John couldn't believe how old she looked!!! and acted!!!
Post a Comment